Want To Learn The Skills And Mindset You Need To Move Past Your Limitations?
At "Unbox Yourself NYC" you'll learn that anybody can bridge the gap between who they are and who they want to be by tapping into the power of awareness and intentional movement.
Check out what past participants have to say about the experience.
It's perfect for movement professionals like Lauren:
Artists like Shey:
And people who love to move like Laura!
Learn How To Shine Light On Your Blindspots To Create More Possibilities In Life!
We know you're passionate about your movement and your personal growth.
There's a vision of yourself that you're drawn to.
Unfortunately having a vision isn't enough.
Lofty goals without directed action remain lofty goals. And your current autopilot habits won't get you any closer to where you want to go.
How can you bridge the gap between who you are now and who you want to be?
There are three crucial ideas you need to understand:
- Somatic educator F.M. Alexander said: "People do not decide their futures; they decide their habits, and their habits decide their futures." You must identify that habits that serve you and those that don’t - and develop practices that help you generate new habits for the better.
- Behavioral psychologist Kurt Lewin stated: "Behavior is a function of a person within an environment." You need to shift your surroundings in such a way that those practices happen naturally.
- Somatic educator Moshe Feldenkrais noted: "We act in accordance with our self-image." It's imperative that you refine your self-image in order to bring about change in your life.
In a nutshell your future hinges on your self-image - the critical question then is: how can you refine it so that you can live the life you want? At "Unbox Yourself!" you'll learn how to develop personalized practices so that you can restore mobility and freedom in your body, find clarity and direction in your life, and become the best of yourself.
If you are willing to give yourself permission to to bring awareness to your limitations, we'll teach you how to move past them with clarity and confidence.
Seth Dellinger is a Guild Certified Feldenkrais Practitioner® and a firm believer in the transformative powers of curiosity and creativity.
Seth discovered the Feldenkrais Method® in 2011 and was immediately drawn to the spirit of biological optimism that is embodied in this unique somatic approach.
In his classes, Seth emphasizes the potential for every individual to discover new possibilities for more comfortable and joyful movement and creates a safe a playful atmosphere where child-like exploration is encouraged and celebrated.
Seth has taught classes in many local venues and made special presentations at the University of Maryland Clarice Smith Performing Arts Center and the Dance Educators Training Institute of the Baltimore County Public School System.
Chandler Stevens is a somatic coach, creative facilitator, and movement specialist. He's passionate about helping people find deeper connection: in mind & body, in their relationships, and to the world around them.
He has a knack for helping people connect the dots and simplify the complexities of movement and personal development.
Chandler is the founder of The Soma School, an international teacher training program that helps movement teachers gain a deeper understanding of the mind-body system through the field of Ecosomatics.
In his private coaching practice he helps people overcome the physical, mental, and ecological limitations that keep them from living the life they want.
Our Agenda: For Two Full Days We'll Be...
- What do you focus on? Why?
- Where are your blindspots?
- What are the boundaries you live by, and what compels you to do so?
- How does your vision affect your movement and alignment?
- Use awareness to amplify your strengths and be mindful of your weaknesses.
- Examine the tone and vocabulary of your internal dialogue. Does it support your growth?
- Gift yourself a new way of being to move confidently toward your goals.
- Find renewed support in your body.
- Restore fluidity and freedom to your movement and mindset.
- Expand your conception of what you're capable of.
- Go from "stuck" to "unstuck" using embodied awareness and somatic education.
- Learn how to tap into your natural creativity in the face of any challenge.