Come Home To Your Body.
Figure Yourself Out.
Reconnect To A Life Of Purpose.
Discover a body/mind practice that deepens your relationship to yourself, others, and the world around you.
See, we humans are strange animals.
We live in a completely unnatural environment of our own making.
And we struggle with symptoms of this mismatch:
- We can't move well, and we grow more and more frustrated with our bodies.
- We lose touch with the natural world, and we wonder why we're depressed and anxious.
- Our relationships are strained, and we feel alone even with other people.
- We do unfulfilling work and keep our real passions on hold.
- We disconnect from our bodies and emotions, and life feels like it's running on autopilot.
These are the pillars of Ecosomatics:
Movement is how you make your way through life. Everything you'll ever do depends on it.
Get Back Outside.
You aren't meant for regular, repetitive environments 24/7. Reconnect with your natural habitat.
Aim For Meaning.
Reconnect Mind & Body.
Make Deliberate Choices.