Hey movement Coaches,
Learn How To Effortlessly Connect With Your Dream Clients
(And Have Them Lining Up To Work With You)
Keep reading to discover...
- The three steps smart coaches take to build a fulfilling, profitable business
How to have prospects thank you for marketing to them
Think good work speaks for itself? Wrong! Learn how to stand out in a crowd of competition
Before you keep reading, let's make sure you're in the right place:
- If you’ve ever struggled with knowing how to connect to more potential clients...
- If you’re tired of the feast-and-famine swings in business...
- If you know you do good work and still struggle to make the income you want...
- If you're driven to help a lot more people than you are now...
Then this page could change everything.
Well we're going to get to the root of your key problem.
And you already know what it is (even if you don't like to admit it)...
You have a marketing problem.
What are the symptoms of this marketing problem? Do any of these sound familiar?
- You look at people “killing it” on Facebook and Instagram and wonder how they do it.
- You’re afraid of really putting yourself out there because you feel like a fraud--like you don’t know enough.
- You write a post that you know is valuable and share it online only to hear *crickets*.
- You dream of growing your business, helping more people, and making more income, but…
- You have no clue where to get started.
And the most frustrating thing is: you're good at what you do.
I mean, it would make sense to feel stuck if you were bad at what you do.
But that's not you.
You get great results.
You've had some success so far.
People refer friends and relatives to you, so you've kept the doors open.
But you're feeling stuck. The next level seems so out of reach.
And it's not like things are getting easier.
Each month there's rent or a mortgage, loans, bills, maybe even a family to take care of, and a studio lease.
And that's just the basics, not even taking into account the fact that--I don't know--maybe you want to grow? To keep learning and honing in on your craft? To study in-depth with the top minds in your field?
Month after month you tell yourself that something has to change. But you're not sure what.
And you know that if you could just crack the code, it would change your life.
What's Would It Mean For your Life and Your Work if you Mastered The Art of Marketing With Integrity?
Imagine it what your life will be like when you figure it out:
- You’re making a great living doing work that you absolutely love
- You’re confident in putting yourself out there as a professional
- You give yourself the time off, the self-care, and the creative space you know you need to be your best
- You can afford to go to all those amazing retreats and workshops you see online
- You control your schedule, your business, and your life
- You’re making a massive impact on your clients, your family, and your community
It's all possible.
But it's not going to happen on its own.
The Three Steps Smart Coaches Take To Build A Fulfilling, Profitable Business.
- Find Your People. You have to get crystal clear on who you help and how. Without clarity in your clientele you'll be spinning your wheels on your marketing and sending mixed signals to your potential clients.
- Build A Better Offer. Start offering services that really change your client's lives and allow you to serve at your highest level. Without a clear offer that lights you up and inspires you, you lose potential clients fast. That means no money in the bank and not living up to your potential to make a difference.
- Learn How To Sell Without The Sleaze. To quote the late advertising legend, David Ogilvy, "You can't save souls in an empty church." At a certain point you have to understand that you can't change a client's life without signing them up to work with you.
How Do I Know?
My name is Chandler Stevens, and I've been in your shoes.
For years I found myself feeling "stuck" in my practice. I was great at helping people, but I knew I wasn't living up to my potential as a coach:
- I was overwhelmed with busy work and couldn't focus on the priorities that really mattered.
- I had lofty aspirations but struggled to reconcile them with reality. This sabotaged my confidence.
- I wasn't feeling inspired by my work, and too many days it felt like I was just going through the motions.
- I dreaded the end of the month because I was just barely scraping by... how did some coaches keep a full calendar?!
- I struggled to define a clear vision on where I was going and the impact I really wanted to make as a coach.
- I felt disconnected and lonely. I didn't know who I could share these challenges with, and I felt stuck in my own head.
Luckily it didn't stay that way.
After years of frustratingly slow progress (and around $10,000 spent just on marketing workshops, books, and coaches), I managed to grow my own coaching practice from a small side-gig in my apartment living room to an international business with clients on 6 continents.
Along the way I've even been featured not only by leaders in the movement world like Breaking Muscle and Functional Movement, but also by top marketers:
I'm proof-positive that you can build a successful coaching business no matter where you are in the process. I'm going to share the escape plan that led me to where I am today, and in the rest of this guide I'll walk you through it step-by-step.