If you're here, you love to move. It's part of what makes you you.
And that's not all.
If we're being honest, you're a bit of an oddball:
- You're curious about the mind/body connection.
- You question the world around you and don't settle for the status quo.
- You're drawn to the outdoors and the natural world.
- You're driven by something bigger, some vision or purpose.
You want to make a change: for yourself, for your community or your clients, for the world.
But something feels stuck:
- You don't move as well as you'd like, and it's keeping you from the life you want.
- You're feeling caught up in "paralysis by overanalysis," like you can't see the forest for the trees.
- You don't feel like you have the clarity or confidence you need to move forward.
- You're left with a feeling of disconnect and dis-integration, like there's something missing in your life.
In a nutshell: there's a gap between who you are now, and who you know you could be.
And despite everything you've tried, you're still struggling to bridge that gap.
I know how you feel, and I have good news...
You're going to love it here.
See, I wrestled with those same challenges for years. I've puzzled over the same questions.
I Get What You're Dealing With.
In case we haven't met: I'm Chandler Stevens.
I use movement and awareness to help interesting people on a mission live with more wholeness and connection. I want to help you reconnect with your body to reshape your life.
What I've come to realize over the years is that your choices shape you. Your habits, mindset, and patterns matter. They shape your movement. They shape your life.
When you bring attention and intention to your choices, you can reshape yourself.
Here's What Can Happen:
Move More Freely
Restore your mobility, and find freedom in your body so you can fully engage with the world around you.
FIND GROWTH & BALANCE
Get out of the scattered fight/flight reactions, and find the confidence and clarity you need to become your best self.
Experience More of life
Reconnect to your vision of purpose to find deeper connection to the people and places that matter most.