Create A Movement Practice That Connects You To Wholeness
I think I know a lot about you.
I know you're passionate about movement.
Maybe you teach it. Maybe you're just a dedicated student.
Either way, you're consistent with your practice, but it doesn't feel as alive as it used to.
Despite all the workshops you've been to, the books you've read, and the podcasts you've heard, something still feels like it's missing. You've got an itch that you can't scratch.
And when you try to zoom out and connect the dots, you get confused and overwhelmed.
There are so many options that you're paralyzed, not sure how to confidently move forward.
If that sounds familiar, I'm glad you're here.
See, I've struggled with those same things.
In case we haven't met yet, my name is Chandler Stevens.
I'm a movement coach and somatic educator, and I lead The Soma School, an international coach & teacher training program.
I use movement and awareness practices to help people come home to their bodies and figure themselves out.
I've spent years puzzling over this stuff.
I wanted to find the threads that connected everything from yoga to jiu jitsu, somatic education to natural movement. And all along the way I knew there had to be a way for it to tie into something bigger. I wanted more than just tricks.
The problem was that I saw so many people from different disciplines all squabbling over petty details and dogmas.
They were so myopically focused that they couldn't see the big picture.
I started sharing my thoughts on movement, awareness, and philosophy through my writing and videos. People around the world started following along with this practice I called "Ecosomatics."
There was something different about it.
Something about it helped people see the hidden connections throughout their lives, showing the clear connections between body, mind, and environment. It helped them understand more of themselves and reconnect to a feeling of wholeness through their movement practice...
"I can start to feel better, learn better, move better, think better, and relate better.
Chandler teaches how to wield the potent weapons of honesty and creativity to shape your destiny.
It sounds like hyperbole, but listen to what is being offered and you won't think of it that way anymore."
- Mark Steinberg
After years of stretching, releasing and opening, I still had such limited mobility in certain areas of my body. I figured I’d overstretched from all the yoga, and I felt a little betrayed by my practice.
I have so much more confidence in myself as a yoga teacher and personal trainer now.
In just one month’s time, I’ve learned so much...It feels like I’ve discovered the missing pieces in my experience with my body and my trainings as a yoga teacher and CPT."
- Erika Newell
Now it's your turn.
I want to invite you to join me at the upcoming London Ecosomatics Immersion.
The Ecosomatics Immersion is a 2-day workshop where you'll explore the connections and continuity of body, mind, and environment. It's a full weekend experience of movement, awareness, and deep inquiry.
Alongside a curious and supportive community you'll dive into:
- Physical practices to unlock your mobility and develop your natural movement capacity
- Somatic explorations that will help you "learn how to learn"
- Challenging discussions to help you dig into your personal philosophy
When people try to describe the experience, they have a hard time putting it into words:
Here's a sneak peek at some of what you'll learn at the Immersion:
- Why you need a movement philosophy in the first place (without it you're primed for "paralysis by overanalysis")
- What the fable of the "blind men and the elephant" means for your practice
- How systems-thinking can help you create radical changes in your body--through the "living laws"
Crafting A Practice
- Task-orientation and the body's natural learning mechanisms
- Explore movement puzzles and games to learn when to move creatively--and when NOT to
- Develop an in-depth understanding of how to identify and eliminate the constraints on your movement ability
- Through indoor and outdoor movement lessons you'll explore a range of practices that will allow you to develop something uniquely yours
Connecting To Wholeness
- Learn how to listen to your body--and your Self--more clearly and consistently
- Understand and address the two big "gaps" that keep people stuck and unfulfilled
- The person-centered approach to movement lets you reconnect with your own experience, free of dogma & gurus
Ready to join in?
Students are flying in from around Europe for The London Ecosomatics Immersion on June 2-3, from 10am-6pm.
We'll work both indoors and outdoors near Hampstead Heath (exact locations announced beforehand).
It's not a good fit for everybody. Expect to dig into some hard work and challenging ideas.
If you're up for it, the experience will change your life.
You'll leave with a whole new understanding of your movement, your mindset, and yourself.
Just ask past participants:
Registration for the event is $600.
And unlike most other folks out there I guarantee you'll love it.
If you aren't satisfied for whatever reason at the end of the weekend, let me know, and I'll refund you on the spot. No questions asked.
Click below to secure your spot today.