The Change You Want To Make Starts With You.
Something's not working:
- You love to move, but your practice isn't where you want it to be.
- You're feeling scattered. Overwhelmed. You have so many options, and it feels like too much to juggle.
- You need a shift in your environment, at home, or at work.
- You can't shake the feeling that there's more you could be doing...something bigger.
And nobody else seems to get it, do they? It's like you're swimming with these thoughts by yourself.
I know how you feel; it's damn frustrating.
You invest all this time, effort, and money into coaching, training, therapy, education...for what?
You still feel like you're spinning your wheels.
You don't want incremental progress. You want something exponential:
- Effortless mobility and a feeling of freedom in your body.
- New sources of creativity and clarity in your work.
- Stronger connection to yourself, your relationships, and the world around you.
- A deeper understanding of your body and mind.
- The direction and drive to tackle new challenges with confidence.
In fact it all ties together.
But it's not going to happen by accident.
The truth is:
You don't have to stay stuck, but nothing's going to change unless you do.
Easier said than done.
See, wanting a change isn't enough.
If you spend more time shopping for information than practicing, don't be surprised that your shit is broken.
Lofty goals without directed action remain lofty goals.
And your current habits, mindset, and routines aren't getting you any closer to where you want to go.
How can you bridge the gap between who you are now and who you want to be?
There's a simple framework that puts things in perspective.
It's built on three crucial ideas.
If you understand these concepts, you know how to make a change that lasts.
1. Somatic educator F.M. Alexander said:
"People don't decide their futures; they decide their habits, & their habits decide their futures."
You have to figure out where you're going and identify the habits that work for you and those that don’t. Then you need to create new habits for the better. Here's how...
2. Behavioral psychologist Kurt Lewin stated:
"Behavior is a function of a person within an environment."
You need to shift your surroundings (people, places, & spaces) to create the right conditions for growth & development. This takes guts & responsibility, so keep in mind...
3. Somatic educator Moshe Feldenkrais noted:
"We act in accordance with our self-image."
How you see yourself matters. It's critical that you refine your self-image to bring about lasting change in your life. In a nutshell: you have to let go of what you are to make room for what you're becoming.
No wonder so many people fall short.
It's hard, especially if you try to do it alone.
That's why I do what I do.
The truth is: coaching doesn't lend itself to cookie-cutter descriptions.
It's an ongoing relationship and a dynamic process, not a series of boxes to check.
When we work together, we'll create an experience entirely unique to you, but these are the common themes we'll explore:
- Movement practice. Develop the capacity to move with ease, and reclaim your physicality.
- Awareness. Become more in-tune and responsive to your here-and-now experience.
- Intention. Your life is shaped by the choices you make. Are they deliberate, or are you just getting by on autopilot?
- Connection. To yourself. To your relationships. To the world.
It's simple in theory and radical in practice.
It's not a good fit for everyone.
But it works.
Here's what past students say about the experience:
"I can start to feel better, learn better, move better, think better, and relate better.
Chandler teaches how to wield the potent weapons of honesty and creativity to shape your destiny.
It sounds like hyperbole, but listen to what is being offered and you won't think of it that way anymore.
And along the way, one couldn't ask for a friendlier, more caring, or more down to earth guide"
- Mark Steinberg
You could be next.
This is the fork-in-the-road moment.
You have a choice to make, and it could change everything.
If you're satisfied with how things are going for you, keep doing what you're doing.
And if you aren't, then make a change.
You can move with ease, strength, and control.
You can find clarity and confidence.
You can live a life that's rich in meaning.
I'll show you how.
Click below to schedule a complimentary Breakthrough Session.
We'll explore where you are now, where you want to be, and exactly what need to do to get there.
If it's a good fit, I'll share how we can work together moving forward, but either way you'll leave with a whole new perspective on what you're capable of.