The Ecology Of Change NYC
March 24th, 10am-5pm
If you suffer from "paralysis by overanalysis," if you feel like you need renewed clarity & direction, or if you want to create a more intentional life for yourself , then this message is for you.
Anybody can reshape their habits and develop a whole new self-image when they cultivate a deeper connection between mind and body.
And there's a simple framework to do it.
Before I share it with you, you need to understand why this is so important.
The truth is: it's not going to get better on its own.
But you knew that already (even if you don't like to admit it).
You know how it goes:
You see something inspiring online and think to yourself, "That could be me."
You get fired up for a few days, or a few weeks, and then...
You end up right back where you started, just a bit more frustrated.
You get so caught up with your habits and routines that you end up spinning your wheels.
It's like you're living life on autopilot.
After the second or third go-around you begin to doubt yourself and second-guess your vision.
You wonder what made you think it was possible in the first place.
You know you're capable of so much more.
And it's eating you alive knowing that you aren't living up to that potential.
You stay up at night thinking about it. You write about it. You meditate and pray on it.
It seems so close.
But you're feeling scattered, out of balance, and--frankly--a bit lost.
The habits, mindset, and behaviors that led you here won't get you to the next level.
I know it because I lived it.
You and I both know that I write every word here, so let's keep it casual.
My name is Chandler Stevens. I'm a coach who specializes in self-development through movement and awareness.
For years I've worked with coaches, teachers, artists, and entrepreneurs around the world to help them become the version of themselves they most want to be.
We use movement practices, body awareness, and self-inquiry to create big changes.
You see, I've always been fascinated by connecting the dots.
I got my start as a researcher in environmental science and epidemiology (exploring the not-so-obvious factors that affect health and wellbeing). But I left the research world to make a more personal impact as a natural movement coach.
After a couple of years my work was featured by industry leaders like Breaking Muscle, Functional Movement, Higher Performance Network, and more.
As my practice grew I kept searching for new ways to help my clients thrive, and I dove into the world of somatic education and behavioral psychology.
Soon enough my clients began to see changes that they never expected.
They developed a deeper awareness of mind and body, started moving even better than ever, and found more connection to the world around them...
Here's What They Say About It:
"I can start to feel better, learn better, move better, think better, and relate better.
Chandler teaches how to wield the potent weapons of honesty and creativity to shape your destiny.
It sounds like hyperbole, but listen to what is being offered and you won't think of it that way anymore."
- Mark Steinberg
"There was something holding me back from realizing my full potential.
You helped me use movement and awareness to figure out what things-- in my body, my mind and my life--I needed to focus on.
I am feeling amazing! My body has let go of even more tension. I am feeling so much more flexible and capable."
"I have so much more confidence in myself as a yoga teacher and personal trainer now.
I’ve learned so much.
It feels like I’ve discovered the missing pieces in my experience with my body and my trainings as a yoga teacher and CPT."
- Erika Newell
It's Time To Rewrite Your Own Story
Mark, Lauren, and Erika are just a few of the folks I've worked with around the world.
The thing is: it's not magic. It's not even a secret.
They created massive changes in their own lives with the simple framework I mentioned before.
It's called "The Ecology of Change."
There are three crucial ideas you need to understand:
- Somatic educator F.M. Alexander said: "People do not decide their futures; they decide their habits, and their habits decide their futures." You must identify that habits that serve you and those that don’t - and develop practices that help you generate new habits for the better.
- Behavioral psychologist Kurt Lewin stated: "Behavior is a function of a person within an environment." You need to shift your surroundings in such a way that those practices happen naturally.
- Somatic educator Moshe Feldenkrais noted: "We act in accordance with our self-image." It's imperative that you refine your self-image in order to bring about change in your life.
In a nutshell your future hinges on your self-image.
The critical question then is:
How can you refine it so that you can live the life you want?
That's exactly what we'll do at the upcoming Ecology of Change seminar.
I'll help you:
- Learn how to use awareness practices to center yourself and orient to the world around you without the blinders of bias.
- Identify the ways your subconscious behaviors keep you stuck and the practices you need to integrate lasting change.
- Create habits that help you thrive by harnessing the power of sensory awareness and embodiment.
- Amplify your inherent strengths so you can bring your best self to life's challenges and opportunities.
- Master subtle psychological principles to bring more intention to your day-to-day life.
- Steer clear of overwhelm and information overload by gradually accumulating small changes for exponential growth.
It sounds like a lot to cover in a day, but this process has been proven over and over:
See For Yourself On March 24th.
The Ecology of Change NYC is on March 24th from 10am-5pm at a top-secret spot in Midtown.
When you register, I'll send you everything you need to know to get there.
And don't worry: lunch is provided too ; )
This experience is perfect for you if...
- You're a trainer, coach, or teacher who is passionate about empowering your clients, and you're looking for more tools to help them make positive changes in their lives.
- You're curious about personal development and mindfulness...but struggling with information overload. You need clarity in finding your own way, not some cookie-cutter approach.
- You have a change you want to make in your life but aren't confident on how to make it happen.
- You feel "stuck" in place with a nagging feeling that things could be better, but you aren't sure how yet.
- You have a vision of a change you want to make in the world, but you don't have the resources and support bring it to life.
If any of the above sound like you, you're in exactly the right place.
I created it to help you do four things:
- Find clarity in what you want out of life.
- Create the habits that will help you get there.
- Develop an environment that nurtures your growth and development.
- Build a deeper understanding of yourself (both body and mind).
In a nutshell: it's going to help you become the version of yourself you most want to be.
All for just $300.
Click below to register for The Ecology of Change NYC.
ReGistration Closes 3/18/18
If you don't love the experience, I'll write you a check back that day, no questions asked.
But here's the big question:
If you aren't all that you could be, how long can you afford to wait?
If you know you could make things better for yourself (and the world), what's stopping you?
It's not going to happen on its own.
Are you willing to let your old excuses, fears, and doubts get in the way of what you could be?
I can't answer that for you.
But I know that things won't change unless you do.
Register for The Ecology of Change NYC today.